Valentine’s Day family fun
Love is in the air! Make the most of it with your munchkins with our top picks for Valentine’s Day fun, presented by the Miami Children's Museum…
Munchkin Fun sponsored events, presented by Miami Children's Museum
Tell a Valentine's Day story at Miami Children's Museum. Storyland, Miami Children’s Museum’s newest traveling exhibit is a literacy adventure through childhood books that brings children and adults into the world of seven beloved picture books. Enjoy fun & interactive activities that help set the foundation for literacy.
Celebrate at Kydoo. It's Valentine's Day at Kydoo. Friday, February 14th, from 3-5pm. Music, dancing, arts & crafts, Photo booth, special Valentine's menu at the Café. Price is $8/member and one guest is free; $20/ nonmember one guest is free. Click here for more information.
Other Valentine's Day events
- Valentine's kids night at the Miami Auto Museum
- Be my Valentine meet & greet potluck in North Miami
- Family crafts at Michael's
- Celebrate at South Miami Library
- Make candy sushi for your special someone at Main Library
- Valentine's Day storytime at Kendale Lakes